WCD SUPPORTED BY
WCD is supported by a coalition of 12 international Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), governmental organizations and scientific and medical societies with an interest in sexual and reproductive health.
CELSAM is a non for profit organization created to take action, inform, educate and orient women while contributing to increase awareness on the subject of sexual and reproductive health.
CELSAM is the result of the wish of a group of LATAM professionals who after joining their efforts and experience achieved a regional coverage.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
CELSAM focuses on the most relevant reproductive health aspects to women such as, contraception and post menopause.
What does CELSAM do?
- Advocate before public administrations, associations and organizations
- Consultant and advisor for women
- Source of information for the media
- Scientific studies and investigations
- Bridge to new opportunities in other regions: World Contraception Day initiative
- Myths around the contraceptive pill
- Responsible sexuality, weapon against AIDS
- Violence against women
- Injectable contraceptives
- The ideal couple: the pill and condom
- Difference between regular and emergency contraception
- Vaginal infections
- Nutrition during pregnancy (12 Month Pregnancy)
GEOGRAPHIC RANGE OF WORK
Central and Latin America, as well as the Caribbean.